Twelve Step Retreats
Spiritual & physical recovery in the Santa Cruz Mountains
Anyone in twelve step recovery is welcome to come experience fellowship in recovery, perhaps a spiritual experience among the trees. "Leave your troubles at the bottom of the hill" and enjoy the 67 mountain acres of Presentation Retreat & Conference Center with hiking trails, streams, a pond surrounded by benches for meditation and quiet reflection. Experienced retreat leaders will guide us through the principles and steps of program in 5 one-hour talks. There are scheduled meetings for AA, Al-Anon, and sharing meetings, with additional rooms available for NA, Nar-Anon and other 12 step meetings. This is a unique opportunity to experience unity in recovery.
The retreat begins on Friday at 6pm with dinner. Delicious meals are prepared and served in Presentation Retreat Center's certified "green" building You are welcome to arrive anytime after 3pm to check in and enjoy the grounds (take photo tour here). The accommodations are in a historic adobe building (originally the "Montezuma School For Boys" circa 1910). Most rooms are semi-private and bathrooms are dormitory style. There are a few single rooms available (see registration page for more information) There are cottages available during large retreats. This is a good reason to register early and spread the word to attract new attendees. Maximum capacity is 120 people.
Recreational opportunities include:
- Hiking trails throughout our 67 acres. (We recommend you never hike alone.)
- Hiking passes to Mid-Peninsula Open Space Preserve especially for Presentation Center Guests. (Again, never hike alone.)
- Swimming pool open from May 1 through October 1.
- Ping Pong and Foosball in the Pueblo Building
Other activities available:
- Walk the Labyrinth
- Explore the Eco Center-do research on your favorite ecological project
- Utilize libraries with vast assortment of books available for loan while at Presentation Center.
- Meditation as a group or individually at Redwood Amphitheatre or on duck pond.
- Enjoy complimentary coffee (caf/decaf), tea, hot chocolate available 24 hrs
Find more information about Ratner Fellowship Twelve Step Retreats
Follow on Facebook