Sunday, February 1, 2009

February Blog of the Month

Young, Dumb, Sober

"This blog is going to take its own shape. basically I like anything that gives me a rush... poker, snowboarding, soccer, women. I spent most of adolescence doing drugs and being the best heroin and cocaine addict I could be. When I wasn't doing that I was being the best alcoholic I could be. Long story short, i ended up getting clean and sober almost 4 years ago. I thought the rest would be happily ever after... It is for the most part. The rest is just chatter in my head. I thought I would anonymously share all that on the internet. I never considered anything I have to say important enough to write down, or for anyone else to read. I still don't. I do however think that my story, my day to day life, struggles, triumphs and rantings are one of a kind. "

No comments:

Post a Comment