Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog of the Month November 2011

12 Steps of Recovery
"I am an Adult Child (of an Alcoholic)

…and a 30-something year old woman living in Cape Town, South Africa. My life has been a great struggle, even when things were good, I was waiting for them to come crashing down around me, and they usually did.

My recovery in a 12 Step Fellowship has made the single biggest difference to my life. For 30 years I wondered what was wrong with me and what to do to fix myself. I came to find that there is nothing wrong with me and all I need is Love. So my steps are a process of learning to Love myself & others. I share in the hope that you will know that you are not alone and that you can also be Loved.

Please respect my anonymity and I will respect yours."
http://12stepsofrecovery.net

No comments:

Post a Comment