Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog of the Month

Grace Always Waits
"To write ~ it keeps me sane and sober ~ I've learned that if we do this thing together, our chance for success is multiplied. I happen to believe that the best is yet to come! Ok, a little about me ~ I adore pigs!!! I love the redeeming qualities of fresh fallen snow, autumn aromas make me happy, and the sight of my crocuses in the spring brings hope. I enjoy learning about other cultures and religions. I've lost count for how many times I've watched "it's a wonderful life" and I treasure random conversations with the elderly who are able and willing to share portions of their journey; what it was like then. I can't bake ~ not even boxed brownies, but can cook a mean lasagna! I'm a child of God, a wife, a proud mother of the four most exceptional contributing members of society, a daughter, a sister, an auntie, a friend, bird watcher, consumer of watermelon jolly ranchers, and a passionate servant to the vulnerable and disabled. I have felt for years that I wish I could save the world ~ today, I'm just working on me"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gwen! I love your post. I was struck by your last line: "I have felt for years that I wish I could save the world ~ today, I'm just working on me"Buy Desserts

    ReplyDelete