The Center for Spiritual Development
Alcoholism affects us physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The development of the human spirit is a fundamental element of recovery and critical to a successful and fulfilling life. At The Retreat, we believe that on-going spiritual development is essential to long term sobriety and contentment. The Retreat's Center for Spiritual Development offers retreats as well as individual and group direction for those seeking to deepen their commitment to spiritual renewal and recovery. Guests explore the basic spiritual principles that give meaning to life and provide the framework for continued development. The Retreat is also available to individuals, Twelve Step groups and others seeking a safe and hospitable place in which to conduct their own retreats.
participation will include
* Group Presentations and Discussions
* Educational sessions on the spiritual principles emodied in the Twelve Steps and on related topics.
* Meditation Practice
* Individual meetings with program staff
* AA and Al-Anon meetings
* Personal Reflection
* Meals prepared by our award winning chef
Center for Spiritual Development amenities
* Fitness Center
* Meditation Room
* Room for 18 guests
* Lounge area with fireplace and library
* Access to the Wayzata Big Woods and nature trails
schedule & costs
The program operates Friday through Sunday twice a month; check in from 4 to 6 pm Friday and check out at noon on Sunday.
The cost is $150-200, including program, room and board.
On-Line Registration Form
For other specific information please contact us at 866-928-3434 or email us at email@example.com .
what to bring
* Personal toiletries
* Laptop computer (wireless service is available)
* Casual clothes & comfortable walking shoes
(Laundry facilities are available)