Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wisdom of the Rooms Volume Four

NEW Wisdom of the Rooms book available!!!

This wonderful new Wisdom of the Rooms, Volume Four contains some of the best Wisdom Quotes yet! Including:


• “When I wake up in the morning, 80% of the things in my head are none of my business.”
• “It all works out in the end. If it hasn’t worked out yet, it’s not the end.”
• “God’s message to me is ‘Stay out of the way, but be ready!’”
• “If you’re on the train long enough, the scenery will change.”


This Fourth Volume of The Wisdom of the Rooms is perhaps the richest volume yet and it is filled with some of my favorite twelve step quotes and sayings. I don’t know when (or if) I’ll be publishing another volume of quotes, so if you like the previous volumes, then I urge you to pick up this volume now.

Go to http://www.thewisdomoftherooms.com/store.html to order your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment