Monday, May 4, 2009

May Blog of the Month

Celtic Crossing

Jim Brick, NJ, United States
I have been many persons. I've journeyed many lives and life times. The one consistent thread that has woven its way through my life is my belief and faith in God. I'm not as complicated as others would believe. However, I am layered. I have tried different styles of life and developed who I am by trying. I live life by not having my fears hold me back. If I were afraid of high places, I would stand on the highest mountain and look over towards the bottom. If I were afraid of the dark, I would sit in the darkest place I could find and listen for sound, never striking a match. My biggest fear is looking back. I am facing that fear now by writing my blog. What I am going to write about will be upsetting, dark, sad, unbelievable, loving, happy, funny, remarkable, and most of all, honest. I have always believed that God was there watching me; when I have turned away from God’s love, He never turned away from me. I have God, the love of Jesus and the power of the Holy Ghost to thank for my survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment